any lefties out there

brody04

I am new to the post and wondering if anyone can help. I am looking for a left hand Browning ABolt medallion with Boss, in the 300 win mag. I have looked in almost every online gun sight with no luck. Browning has stopped production on them several years ago. They informed me that somewhere a gun shop might have one in stock. appreciate the help,thanks

I'm sure you are looking for a Browning for a reason, but I advise a Winchester model 70 over the Browning. Wins came with BOSS as well.

May I ask why you want this type of rifle with the BOSS?

I had one, exactly as you mention: a Browning LH 300 WIN MAG with BOSS. I bought it new in the 90s. Tested it thoroughly until I decided the BOSS was not what I wanted and it did not maintain consistency.

Traded it in for a 300 RUM.

thanks for replying, i have a browning abolt medallion now with boss in 30-06. i am 44 y.o.a, 5'8, 150 lbs. I want a 300 without the kick, right now the kick wont be a problem but years down the road it might be. . I did not know that Win. made a rifle with the boss. Being a lefty, I have trouble a rifle for me.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.