Any MOA rifle reviews out there?

Cscal

I tried searching for these, but had trouble. Does anyone own a MOA rifle by Bob Beck? Anyone have experience with one? Leaning towards them. It would be my first custom gun. Thanks for the help.

Not my rifle, and I don't know who this guy is, but was reading one on Rokslide awhile back. Clearly a happy customer. Link below. You could probably build one for cheaper with whatever parts you wanted. Looks like a nice rifle though.

Moa evolution review

I have one in a 300 wsm. First of all I would like to say that Mr Beck always answered my questions very prompt. Was always helpful. When I first contacted him it was about a moa rifle, but it was a used one I seen on gun broker. He went way out of his way to find out about the rifle in question and was very helpful. Ended up the gun shop that had it for sale sold it locally. Anyway I ended up purchasing one from Mr Beck. Went to Redmond to pick it up after it was built and load development was completed. All the people there where extremely nice and helpful. Now to the rifle. Fit and finish to me are good ( but please remember, that what I think is nice the next person may disagree). The only thing I'm not crazy about is the muzzle break. It works well. Just not crazy about the way it's installed. The rifle consistently shoots the 215 bergers under 1/2 in. if I do my part. All in all I'm happy with my purchase. It is used for a hunting rifle and I've only owned it for a year but so far it's performed well. Don't know if this helps and if you have questions please feel free to pm me. Have a nice day

I have an evolution Extreme 300 RUM.. Its a shooter to say the least, consistently shoots sub 1/2 groups. The customer service is top shelf, better people you will not meet or do business with.

I don't have anything to complain about.

I have an evolution Extreme 300 RUM.. Its a shooter to say the least, consistently shoots sub 1/2 groups. The customer service is top shelf, better people you will not meet or do business with.

I don't have anything to complain about.

Exact same here but mine 7mm Rum. It's my favorite rifle.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.