Best 7mm out there now

195 eol…….guess what out of????

IMG_2678.jpeg

IMG_2683.jpeg

Last edited:
You know the STW is one I had forgotten about completely and it's based on those old belted cases I love so much.
for old school the 7mm weatherby or a 7-300 weatherby wildcat both tickle my fancy. For new school the 28 Nosler is a monster and the 7prc, while everyone will have a problem with it cuz it's hornady and marketing hype and bla bla bla (while also having one hidden in their closet beside the creedmoor 😁), really is a very smart and practical case design and capacity.

For non magnum the .280 or .280 AI

You have a good barrel for that velo.
And plenty length.👍

It would make me want to open it up to a Max!
Have you maxed a 180HT in that same unit?
Gonna push some through her after I compile my 195 data. I'm gonna make a post after I'm done with the 195's. I'm also cutting a brux barrel this week for another action at 28" on a heavy Palma profile.

IMG_2677.jpeg

IMG_2687.jpeg

Far right pressure case was clocked at 3,035, Far left was at 2,945. Im just exploring right now.

Last edited:
Gonna push some through her after I compile my 195 data. I'm gonna make a post after I'm done with the 195's. I'm also cutting a brux barrel this week for another action at 28" on a heavy Palma profile.

View attachment 522683

View attachment 522684

Far right pressure case was clocked at 3,035, Far left was at 2,945. Im just exploring right now.

Impressive !!!
Truly is The Over Achieving Cartridge.

I'm sorry for your Loss Sir .

I'll m glad your getting back at some Fun stuff in your Life !!

Im going down the 7 Rum path here shortly just recieved a new box of ADG brass ! I only have 180 gr. Bergers at the moment, we will see how it goes .
Havent got into the belted ones , I'm a Rum Lover ! 😎

Good Luck in your Choice !

Rum Man