Best 10mm 1911 frame handgun for hunting?

Built a 10mm 1911 on a Les Baer frame I have had for 20+ years waiting for inspiration. When it was time for my son to pick his first handgun he immediately said build me a 10 on the Baer! Great pistol. Baer slide, Novak low mount fixed sights, Kart non-ramped barrel(Delta elite style) egw stop, etc. Shoots better than my 1st gen Delta Elite, which has always been a great shooter as well

In a 1911 digesting 10mm, I'd go with whichever kimber meets your needs. Beyond the kimber, I'd only look at a custom , if the wallet can stand it.
The 10mm has a sharp recoil, and beat the colt frame to death in the delta . I'd only look at guns makes that use the best steel . Obviously, anyone's make will live a while under the pressure, but for long gevity , steer clear of "bargain " brands. My 2 cents , anyway. Good luck !

You can get a Rock Island 10mm single or double stack 10mm with a 6" barrel in most cases under $1000 for the double stack version. The Big Rock as it's called is my main gun (pistol) when I go out hog hunting and as a backup when deer hunting in Texas!

I recently sold my Glock 10mm because it just didn't fit me very well. I want to get another 10mm for whitetail and hogs and put an rmr on it for 75 yards and in hunting here in Texas.

I've done some quick research online, but does anyone have any experience with a 1911 frame 10mm that they like? Here's a few models that I've read about and are considering (don't want to spend $3k+ on a setup - so no Nighthawks or high end Kimbers, Dan Wesson's etc.)

Kimber Custom TL II
Kimber KHX Custom
Springfield TRP Operator
Springfield Ronin
Remington R1 long slide

Thanks for the help!
I have a G20 and G40. My next purchase will be the Springfield TRP operator 10mm. I have had the TRP in .45acp for many years and it is my favorite. If you've read Chris Kyle's book 'American Sniper', it was his favorite sidearm. I can give no relative opinion comparing the models you have listed, but would bet you'd be happy with the TRP.

When it comes to any defensive handguns, especially 1911's, get the very best you can afford. My last 1911 was a Kimber of Oregon serial number range 2XXX. That Stacatto is very interesting. Thanks sierracharlie338.

I recently sold my Glock 10mm because it just didn't fit me very well. I want to get another 10mm for whitetail and hogs and put an rmr on it for 75 yards and in hunting here in Texas.

I've done some quick research online, but does anyone have any experience with a 1911 frame 10mm that they like? Here's a few models that I've read about and are considering (don't want to spend $3k+ on a setup - so no Nighthawks or high end Kimbers, Dan Wesson's etc.)

Kimber Custom TL II
Kimber KHX Custom
Springfield TRP Operator
Springfield Ronin
Remington R1 long slide

Thanks for the help!
Dan Wesson from Sig Arms, nice and tight, excellent trigger.

I had a G20 with 6" barrel that shot great but the grip was just too big.

I got a Sig Tacops in 10mm to match my .45 and it has been great.

At 3k you have some great options. At that price I would be looking at a Dan Wesson long slide.

Whatever you do, if you want to shoot hot loads, get a gun with a ramped barrel for the better case head support.

As much as I like Delta Elites I went with a gun with a ramped barrel because I reload full house 200gr loads for carrying in the woods.

I like the Springfield Operator and it can be optioned with the slide milled for an RMR red dot. If you prefer a 1911 IMO this is the way to go. However, if you're open to options, the Springfield XDM OSP 10mm with the threaded barrel is a good choice, it's every bit as accurate, as my 1911s, at least mine is and I have the option to shoot suppressed. It carries well in a Kenai Gunfighter chest rig.
It's not just yours mine is very accurate too. I really like that gun with my DelatPoint Pro on it.

I don't know your skill set with fitting parts by hand, but the 1911 is a great platform to build your own on.
You can build a custom for the price of a nice production gun.
I bought my current 1911, S&W E , without much knowledge on the platform. Well, it was JUNK . Barrel was fitted by crutching off the barrel link and it shot patterns at 30ft !
I decided it was so bad I couldn't sell it in good faith, so I set about to make it better myself. I tightened the frame , fitted a Ed Brown barrel to a beveled bushing, polished the trigger, installed ambi tactical safeties, cut the frame up into the area below and behind the trigger guard to cut muzzle flip, installed a high grip safety, and cut a set of G10 grips to fit my paws. Never touched the internals of a 1911 before this build and did all of it with hand tools. The gun will shoot circles around about any 1911 I see tested in the mags. Consitently shoots 5 shot groups right at an inch at 25yds with everything I've tried in it , from basic ball to cavernous HPs. It is a 45acp, but I see no reason why a fella couldn't get a quality frame and build a 10mm hammer while sitting on the couch watching meat eater marathons , lol.