Berger to introduce 7mm 195 gr EOL Hybrid Hunting Bullet

I spoke with Eric at the Nationals/World F-Class match in Raton back in August and specifically asked about the 195's.
He said projects like and including the195 are put on hold until they can catch up with the cataloged/current production bullets.

I spoke with Eric at the Nationals/World F-Class match in Raton back in August and specifically asked about the 195's.
He said projects like and including the195 are put on hold until they can catch up with the cataloged/current production bullets.

Kinda like the 6.5 hunting hybrid! Lol

I spoke with him in Raton as well. It sounds like it will be at least another year until we see them available.

I spoke with him in Raton as well. It sounds like it will be at least another year until we see them available.

I can't even get a response from them about this bullet now. I've pinged them three times in the last month for an update...no response. Maybe my emailer is broken.

Berger 7mm 195 gr EOL Hybrid Hunting Bullet

They are not going to be releasing any new bullets until they can keep up with what they currently offer.

They are coming.. Hold on and try to chill...Rest assured they are doing their absolute best to get caught up and move on with projects such as the 195,s.
Nobody wants them worse then me but we just have to wait.

Berger will deliver....they haven't let us down yet.:D

Any word yet? I'm thinking about building a 7mm mag but maybe just go 300 RUM.

Loving the Bergers so far, they print the best out of any other bullet I've tested!

Any word yet? I'm thinking about building a 7mm mag but maybe just go 300 RUM.

Loving the Bergers so far, they print the best out of any other bullet I've tested!

If you want something in the middle of those 2 extremes, the 7mm STW or .300 Ackley Improved Magnum would suit your needs very well.

I won't build anything until the bullets hit the market in good supply. So if that happens I will go 7/300 but I have access to brass.

I was told, yesterday, that work has resumed on this bullet but to expect a minimum of 6 months before it is available.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.