Berger 195 EOL performance

BlazerBeam

I know there have been discussions about this bullet when it first came out and after some animals were taken with it, and I've read those reviews. I'm wondering if anyone has used these bullets continuously and could shared their overall opinion of performance on deer and elk. I'm considering them in a 28 nosler. Thank you

I'm shooting them out of a 7 Dakota, MV 3100. Have taken 3 elk and 2 deer and an antelope. Shots ranges from 300-800 yards. No complaints, all acceptable performance and one shot kills.

Performs very well on Whitetail form a 6.5 PRC from 60 out to 350 yards. Shot 3 last season all pass throughs all DRT. Zero complaints.

We used those, 180 scenars and 180 eld for a while. Of the 3, I much preferred the on game performance of the 180 Scenars. Those all shot at muzzle velocities of 2850 to 2950 fps. At ranges past 500 all performed acceptably for us. Bears, deer, antelope and elk.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts