Barrel Whip

This video explains it very well ...

Thanks FEENIX !!!!!
That Is one of the best videos I have seen on how to achieve accuracy. Many of the things he points out are important to building an accurate rifle. The loading is the other part of having an accurate rifle.

You can build an accurate rifle that has all the right design features, But without tuned ammo, you will never see the real potential of the rifle. It takes both. Then when you add shooter skill, You have a winner.

The Video is a little long, but worth taking the time to watch. Well Though out and explained. I saw no bias or opinion just facts that can be proved.

I highly recommend this Video.

J E CUSTOM

Thanks FEENIX !!!!!
That Is one of the best videos I have seen on how to achieve accuracy. Many of the things he points out are important to building an accurate rifle. The loading is the other part of having an accurate rifle.

You can build an accurate rifle that has all the right design features, But without tuned ammo, you will never see the real potential of the rifle. It takes both. Then when you add shooter skill, You have a winner.

The Video is a little long, but worth taking the time to watch. Well Though out and explained. I saw no bias or opinion just facts that can be proved.

I highly recommend this Video.

J E CUSTOM

Aye Sir! He has a series of tutorial type videos that are very informative. He is now a LRH member but I cannot remember his user/screen name.

Here's some examples in an AR platform. It's not just AK's that give the tubes a big ol' weeble wobble on firing.

AK's seem to be made partially of rubber.

And you might say, "Oh well it's a semi-auto. What about bolt actions?" And I'd reply, "Yeah, about that." This appears to be an Desert Tech SRS.

ny

I got one of them somewhere in my house when they first came out.

PA110130.jpg

(NOTE: Before anybody comment on the weight, (first time use of the lead sled rest) I stopped using them as soon as I learned the damage it may cause on the rifle,

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.