Ballistic solver app help

I have a new iPhone on the way because I broke my current one. I have strelock pro now but looks like I'll loose it when I get my new phone. Anybody have any other app suggestions. Or maybe know how I could keep stelock?
My understanding is that if you have saved the app and your stuff to the Cloud, and you old phone is an iPhone it will transfer to the new phone along with all your other apps.

Geo Balistics works for me, I compare my data with StrelokPro. A pro F-Class shooter gave me the recommendation to use Geo Balistics.

I have a new iPhone on the way because I broke my current one. I have strelock pro now but looks like I'll loose it when I get my new phone. Anybody have any other app suggestions. Or maybe know how I could keep stelock?
Good day, if you were backing up your phone to the icloud you can just restore the phone profile from the icloud.The App should still be there.

On my Android I have Strelok Pro, 4DOF, Geo Ballistics, "BC", & "Sniper Calculator", of which Strelok Pro & Sniper Calculator are no longer in the app store.

Purely on user interface I'd say Strelok & 4DOF, I downloaded Geoballistics to compare after Vortex's new WM rangefinder dropped.

The big thing though: If you bring you phone in and have all the apps transferred from one to the other, you won't lose Strelok Pro.

I just got a new phone in July and planned on saving my old one for just this reason, but ATT was able to transfer all my apps over and now i have it on my new S23.

On my Android I have Strelok Pro, 4DOF, Geo Ballistics, "BC", & "Sniper Calculator", of which Strelok Pro & Sniper Calculator are no longer in the app store.

Purely on user interface I'd say Strelok & 4DOF, I downloaded Geoballistics to compare after Vortex's new WM rangefinder dropped.

The big thing though: If you bring you phone in and have all the apps transferred from one to the other, you won't lose Strelok Pro.

I just got a new phone in July and planned on saving my old one for just this reason, but ATT was able to transfer all my apps over and now i have it on my new S23.
I had a one year old Iphone 13 lay down on me this year. Bought a new Iphone 14 Pro and had everything transferred over in the store. The Strelok Icon transferred but the app did not.

I have been using GeoBallistics for more than a year now and it's become my main app.
I do use Horus and Ballistics AE but GeoBallistics is the most accurate I've found and easiest to navigate.

I am fully aware that it is no longer available to download but transferring an apps is another story.
What is up your ***?
first, I may or may not have been replying to your comment. secondly, since you did not clarify that you were aware that it could not be downloaded, no one knows because we can't read your mind. Lastly, what does it hurt that I make sure people are where you cannot download it.

I had a one year old Iphone 13 lay down on me this year. Bought a new Iphone 14 Pro and had everything transferred over in the store. The Strelok Icon transferred but the app did not.
Was it dead before you went for the transfer? My phone was functional (marginally) when I did the transfer.

What is up your ***?
first, I may or may not have been replying to your comment. secondly, since you did not clarify that you were aware that it could not be downloaded, no one knows because we can't read your mind. Lastly, what does it hurt that I make sure people are where you cannot download it.
It's still out on the grey market... Even in the US. I downloaded it on a android emulator for my windows PC.
Just a little more difficult.. lol