Ballistic solver app help

I bought Ballistic AE about 8-9 years ago. I was happy to pay for it. Now I see it was sold to Federal. I downloaded Eagle Ballistic after seeing your post. First thing I clicked on said something in the lines of you have to take the class. Deleted it right away. Best wishes

I bought Ballistic AE about 8-9 years ago. I was happy to pay for it. Now I see it was sold to Federal. I downloaded Eagle Ballistic after seeing your post. First thing I clicked on said something in the lines of you have to take the class. Deleted it right away. Best wishes
Correct need a class for 2 features that's what my students pay for my wind and rain technique, $400 so it's not included.

But AB works fine for most folks. It's what I use to use.
If you ever came through the class, you would fully understand why the rain and mirage that I teach is one of the most accurate ways to read wind

Correct need a class for 2 features that's what my students pay for my wind and rain technique, $400 so it's not included.

But AB works fine for most folks. It's what I use to use.
If you ever came through the class, you would fully understand why the rain and mirage that I teach is one of the most accurate ways to read wind
Maybe someday, and a one of your switched barrel rifles as well. I appreciate what you do. Thanks

Maybe someday, and a one of your switched barrel rifles as well. I appreciate what you do. Thanks
Thanks
Download the app again and play with it the free version. Youl be surprised what it's capable of. I also have tutorials on my website eagleballistics.com.
I always like to make sure I'm clear I don't have anything to do with Rifle sales at Barbourcreek. All I do is teach the classes for them and help design the rifles but I take no money from Sales from their guns. So, when students come to my class, I don't push any sales down their throat. All I do is teach Longrange shooting and how to read wind
The Eagle Ballistics app was designed as a training app for my students to show them everything I teach It just turned into a monster to where everybody wanted it so myself and my app builder decided to put it for sale. The rain and mirage was strictly for my students, it was never meant to be sold to the public.

Thanks
Download the app again and play with it the free version. Youl be surprised what it's capable of. I also have tutorials on my website eagleballistics.com.
I always like to make sure I'm clear I don't have anything to do with Rifle sales at Barbourcreek. All I do is teach the classes for them and help design the rifles but I take no money from Sales from their guns. So, when students come to my class, I don't push any sales down their throat. All I do is teach Longrange shooting and how to read wind
The Eagle Ballistics app was designed as a training app for my students to show them everything I teach It just turned into a monster to where everybody wanted it so myself and my app builder decided to put it for sale. The rain and mirage was strictly for my students, it was never meant to be sold to the public.
So the only thing missing is using the rain and mirage from your app? Why not sell it like AB used to do for CDM's? Seems like it's turning people off. I'll download and take a poke. Can't hurt!

Is there a new trick to reading mirage and what it's telling you?... not asking to be sarcastic, just curious, it may peak some interest in learning something new for $400. That's also the rain technique... interesting how it tells you what the wind is doing, when, where and how strong 😉

So the only thing missing is using the rain and mirage from your app? Why not sell it like AB used to do for CDM's? Seems like it's turning people off. I'll download and take a poke. Can't hurt!

Is there a new trick to reading mirage and what it's telling you?... not asking to be sarcastic, just curious, it may peak some interest in learning something new for $400. That's also the rain technique... interesting how it tells you what the wind is doing, when, where and how strong 😉
Yes, in 1992 while in the military, I developed a technique for reading, rain angle, and Mirage that was deadly in accuracy as a civilian instructor. I teach my clients that. I have $8000 in a patent on this particular portion of the device as well.

Last edited:

Can you get the wind and rain portion add on with any course? Particularly Level 1 Long Range Hunting?

Well he's wrong, Litz did design Ballistics AE.
It is not our app. I have been with AB For 10 years now. Also just like shooter uses some influences and licensed a couple side items from us, but still the same not our app. We have consulted on products for others over the years but for some products that was so long ago our influence in them is almost non existent at this point in many cases. Ballistic AE is not ours.

It is not our app. I have been with AB For 10 years now. Also just like shooter uses some influences and licensed a couple side items from us, but still the same not our app. We have consulted on products for others over the years but for some products that was so long ago our influence in them is almost non existent at this point in many cases. Ballistic AE is not ours.
It might not be yours, now, but Litz had some part in it. Before your time. I never said it was "yours", as in rights, updates, etc. But he had some or all influence on its creation. It works excellent. Your splitting hairs by saying it's not yours. If am wrong say Litz didn't have a part in it or scroll on by next time.