Ballistic solver app help

What is up your ***?
first, I may or may not have been replying to your comment. secondly, since you did not clarify that you were aware that it could not be downloaded, no one knows because we can't read your mind. Lastly, what does it hurt that I make sure people are where you cannot download it.
I like to quote directly so there is no speculation. I am sorry if I offended you, that was never my intention. Moving forward from here …

It's still out on the grey market... Even in the US. I downloaded it on a android emulator for my windows PC.
Just a little more difficult.. lol
Yeah, and I am no tech wizard.
I have been trying other apps but Strelok was definitely the most intuitive for me.
I am in hopes we will get it back.

That being said...I'd gladly pay someone with the know how to get it installed back to my new phone. Any takers near Buffalo, WY!😁🤣

Yeah, and I am no tech wizard.
I have been trying other apps but Strelok was definitely the most intuitive for me.
I am in hopes we will get it back.

That being said...I'd gladly pay someone with the know how to get it installed back to my new phone. Any takers near Buffalo, WY!😁🤣
I mean I'm in Billings, MT... but Apple products are like greek to me.. lol

I tried the hornady app and can't get it to open just stays on the loading page. Is there a truing function on AP? Strelock has it built in
You always want to input your barometric info every time you shoot. Then you have perfect ballistics every time from where you're shooting.

I have a new iPhone on the way because I broke my current one. I have strelock pro now but looks like I'll loose it when I get my new phone. Anybody have any other app suggestions. Or maybe know how I could keep stelock?
Google Strelok.... you can download it from the off shore carriers....had to do it myself 3 weeks ago for the same reason

I have a new iPhone on the way because I broke my current one. I have strelock pro now but looks like I'll loose it when I get my new phone. Anybody have any other app suggestions. Or maybe know how I could keep stelock?
I use ballistic advanced edition. Ballistic AE on my I-phone. It has worked for me.