Ballistic solver app help

Try backing up your old iPhone to your computer, when you get the new phone restore it from the backup. Everything that was on the old phone should transfer over.
I just migrated Strelock Pro to new phone using iMazing app. Check out Strelock support on Facebook. I have a bunch of solvers but really like the custom reticles in Strelok Pro. Good luck.

Last edited:
Strelok Pro is still my goto mobile app, and I put it on an older Android mini tablet that doesn't update.

I have been playing with Shooter on and off for a while. The Applied Ballistics app was programmed by the same guy and has a similar look and feel. With the AB app, you get the bullet library so I am thinking of going that route.

GeoBallistics is another one to check out.

Once you lose your phone it breaks or something happens you will not be able to get to your strelok pro ever again it is banned. But my suggestion is buy a kestrel 5700 I finally did what a game changer

I have AB,Shooter and 4DOF. And I have to say that the 4DOF has been my go to lately. It's been really on and I dont really shoot any Hornady bullets. Mostly Bergers and Sierras.