ATF sure taking their good sweet time!

Took 9mo almost to the day for mine. Still faster than the 13mo before under different policies. Buddy got his in 4mo, and he submitted after and received it before mine. WE ALL KNOW WHY THE TIME IT TAKES IS SCREWED UP. What sucks is I don't see a way consumers can change it.

Couldn't agree more!!! One of the most screwed up processes I've ever seen.
Like Tom 264 I also send an email and I think they're laughing at me too. I'm 336 days in soon to be a full year. I also called the ATF and all they tell me is it's pending that's all they can tell me except they don't see any problem whatever that means. Extremely frustrating.

Wanted to give an update. Tom 264... I wanted you to know that they just approved my suppressor after I wrote the email to the FBI. I can't believe it. It's been 335 days... Maybe they'll prove yours shortly as well!

Oh man.
Well congratulations I'm glad you got yours approved.
My first can took 361 days from check cashed.
That was back in 2019
I'm just hoping this one will be quicker.

I'm at 350 days , I've called and emailed, still no approval. They just told me last week when i called it's pending in the system….. So frustrated
Just wanted to wake up this thread to see if anyone else is dealing with this. Merry Christmas everyone.

I want to gather some data on wait times. Please list your wait times, State of application, and if you are veteran of the US Military. After talking with many vet buddies, it seems like vets have longer wait times than non vets. Not sure if a coincidence or stumbled on something that should be noted.

My status- Colorado application, Veteran and currently at 306 days waiting for a stamp on a Efile form 4 (individual)

thanks for the data