ATF sure taking their good sweet time!

OK I feel bad about this one. But to support my theory of multiple forms being pulled together, another one came in late last night to my email...

Form 4 Individual - Silencer
Filed 9/17/23
Approved 10/29/23
42 days 🤣
Efile via a Silencer Shop Elite Dealer

When efile started I had several paper forms in and I hoped at the time that they'd flush out paper forms before moving to efile. So some of you long wait timers hopefully you're coming up soon.

OK I feel bad about this one. But to support my theory of multiple forms being pulled together, another one came in late last night to my email...

Form 4 Individual - Silencer
Filed 9/17/23
Approved 10/29/23
42 days 🤣
Efile via a Silencer Shop Elite Dealer

When efile started I had several paper forms in and I hoped at the time that they'd flush out paper forms before moving to efile. So some of you long wait timers hopefully you're coming up soon.
Oh come on……..!

Not fair.
Not fair.
Not fair.

😡😡😡

Just kidding

I think.

Lol

Here, I'll throw another data point up:

Diligent Defense Enticer S-Ti
Individual with Capitol Armory
Certified 5/22/2023
Approved 11/4/2023: 166 days.
Email sent to FBI NICS liaison asking about background check status on 10/30/2023. No response to email, but approval came 5 days later 🤔

Wow that's nice. Going on 11 months now and I called them and they just tell me it's pending. Don't give me any additional information. What email did you use to ask the status? If you wouldn't mind sharing that that would be worth the try. Thanks in advance.

Certified 5/22/2023
Email sent to FBI NICS liaison asking about background check status on 10/30/2023. No response to email, but approval came 5 days later 🤔
I don't know if it's a coincidence or not but I called about my form 1's and all they told me is "we received them. They are pending". A week later they were approved and a month later my form 4 was approved. The two form 1's were approved by the same lady about 2 hours apart. The form 4 was approved by a man. Not that any of that has much bearing I guess. Just thought it may be interesting.

Certified 5/22/2023
I did Capital Armory also . Filed electronically 4/26
Approved 11/9
Roughly 6.5 months
Seems to be hit and miss , but getting better than it was.

Certified 5/22/2023
What's the email address?

Thank you...hope it will
help...next month it will be 1 year waiting... Tempted to tell my dealer I want my money back and I'll just buy another one someplace else and submit the paperwork maybe I'll have better luck.

Thank you...hope it will
help...next month it will be 1 year waiting... Tempted to tell my dealer I want my money back and I'll just buy another one someplace else and submit the paperwork maybe I'll have better luck.
I don't think you can do that. Once that paperwork is filed in your name with the suppressor serial number it's yours unless denied by the atf. Which is extremely rare