ATF sure taking their good sweet time!

Got two Supressors at the same time. End of july 2021. Both checks were cashed Aug 3rd. I'm now at 11 months and 3 weeks. Did both of them on the Silencer Shop Kiosk. I did do a family trust. Curious how long u guys have been waiting. I'm thinking any day now. Not sure if it's considered an e-file form 4 or what. U look on SilencerShop page they are saying 145-155 days for E-file form 4 trust and 13 months for paper file? My first Supressors so I have no clue. Sure wish they would hurry up! Chomping at the bit!

Roy
My last one which I got about 60 days ago took 13 months. The new system is supposed to take 90 days.

I purchased a suppressor in March 2021 (using a trust) and just received it in May 2022. 14 months! You are getting close 😁

I purchased another one in May 2022 and filed eForm so I'm curious to see if it does take less than the 90 days they are saying.

I purchased a suppressor in March 2021 (using a trust) and just received it in May 2022. 14 months! You are getting close 😁

I purchased another one in May 2022 and filed eForm so I'm curious to see if it does take less than the 90 days they are saying.
For what it's worth I'm 104 days into my 90 day Efile time frame.

I did a trust with the Silencer Shop December 2020 for 2 cans. ATF site at that time said 190 days. It was going on 11 months when I wrote my local representative (Jackie Walorski), who said she'd look into it. Funny, how not 2 weeks later both of the tax stamps showed up. One tax stamp check was cashed in December, one was cashed in January. The one that had the check cashed in January showed up 2 days prior to the one that had the check cashed in December. It was like both were sitting somewhere when she inquired they shoved both through the system.

If you have a pro gun representative, I'd have them inquire into what is taking so long. The ATF has no requirement to tell you how long it will be, all they will tell you is that "Yes, it's in the system and being processed."

They send the tax stamp to the local dealer who has the can.

My last one was for a .22 suppressor and it took 13 months from submittal. Stamp showed up at my LGS in WA one business day after I moved to MT. (It remains in WA still.) Calling and checking with the ATF did zero good as I did that right before moving and they told me the form 4 was still under review when it was obviously already in the mail.