ATF Electronic Forms

I have one in jail via the new E-forms. Was an easy process with the Silencer Shop Kiosk at my local dealer. I purchased it on Dec 4, and the application was held pending E-form startup. Start up was supposed to be dec 23-30? But as all the gubmint does it was delayed. I did my final certification on Jan 20 and got confirmation from the gubmint site that it had been submitted. So now the wait, 90 days, maybe, maybe not. I can post when they cash my stamp and then when I get notice to pick it up. One caveat, if you do it as a personal form 4 instead of the one shot trust or multi trust you have to go down in person. Trust submission certification allows you to do it remotely. You also have to set up an ATF account and the email address and phone numbers must be the same for the form 4 as well as the ATF setup for your account with them. I think that covers it in a nutshell.
I just did an eform submission on January 24th, so right there with you. Im wondering if this will get approved before the other 2 from May 2021?

I just did an eform submission on January 24th, so right there with you. Im wondering if this will get approved before the other 2 from May 2021?
Keep us posted every now and then. I think a lot of people may commit if they can get one in 3-4 months.
I have been bugging the companies to make suppressors like europe that go over and thread more in the middle to shorten them up on a 22-25" barrel.

Keep us posted every now and then. I think a lot of people may commit if they can get one in 3-4 months.
I have been bugging the companies to make suppressors like europe that go over and thread more in the middle to shorten them up on a 22-25" barrel.
I have never seen one like that would be interesting to see how it would work

just talked to Silencer Central a little bit ago and we both got on the computer she provided the link went over everything put my user name and pin number and she summited it to ATF> I can't believe that is how the ATF wanted it done {stupid}.just got an email from ATF that it is now pending so the wait begins. we need to start a lottery on how long they will take. good luck guys

just talked to Silencer Central a little bit ago and we both got on the computer she provided the link went over everything put my user name and pin number and she summited it to ATF> I can't believe that is how the ATF wanted it done {stupid}.just got an email from ATF that it is now pending so the wait begins. we need to start a lottery on how long they will take. good luck guys
I'm in for a dollar. Could be a decent pot pay out. What's the gamble? Who scores a piece of leg quickest? Need to let it ride for a year just to give people time to throw in. My brother in law just called me and he will be in probably next week.

Whoa whoa whoa SHE submitted a form via your account? I really hope you meant she talked you though the log in, but you were in your own account on your own computer and you hit submit.

We just got an email about this in the last two weeks, the registered accountholder has to be the one to use it, they were very specific about not sharing creds.

Silencer Shop's local dealer contacted me to have me certify. To certify, the local dealer's rep initiated a remote session. He told me when to enter and what info I needed to enter which was my user ID and PIN. He never once asked me what they were nor did I tell him what they were. He had explained the steps before hand as well. He did tell me they had to enter their required information and while doing so my screen was greyed/blurred out. Once they had done theirs, I was presented a screen from the ATF and I put in my account ID and I put in my PIN and then I hit submit. I do remember the PIN was covered with asterisks and I think my user ID was also. None of the characters were ever shown at any point like some password entries do at times. I promptly received two emails from the ATF, one was a duplicate, surprised it was not in triplicate.

It was my understanding before hand, that if I had not done this using a trust, and instead did it as personal, I would have had to go down in person to the local shop to certify my form in front of the dealers authorized representative.

Being in the software industry and in particular having to deal with Payment Card Industry (PCI) rules and regs as well as the mobility industry and Confidential Personal Network Information (CPNI) rules and regs, I am confident in saying it appeared to me that the rep could not see what I entered in any fashion. This is all going to be quite the ride.

Whoa whoa whoa SHE submitted a form via your account? I really hope you meant she talked you though the log in, but you were in your own account on your own computer and you hit submit.

We just got an email about this in the last two weeks, the registered accountholder has to be the one to use it, they were very specific about not sharing creds.
no, she had me submit she just went thru everything, I put my pin and password number in