ATF Electronic Forms

There's been a few reddit posts, showing the first E Forms getting approved in just a few weeks. I'm sure the norm will end up being longer than that.
I hope not, they process a lot of other forms very rapidly. Not just 1s and 3s like us suppressor guys are used to, but the rest of the 1-10 series manufacturer forms also.

It would be nice to get a Form 1a or Form 4a where you could list out multiple items and get multiple stamps on one form. Kind of like the Form 2 allows multiple serial numbers to be registered as manufactured. You'd think the ATF would like that just for reducing background check volume.

I am almost into 60 days and my app is still sitting at Silencer Central already did the ATF thing got a password and pin number a month go, now SC said the e files all got kicked back something about they are not allowed to file for us so we have to wait for them to contact us for an appt to go on ATF's web site and e file with SC on line but still waiting for them to make an appt with me to go on line. they did say they could just go ahead and do the paper submit but heck in already in for 2 months now. makes me wonder, they get our money for the can and could care less how long it takes

Watching this closely... Thank you for doing the updates....I have a TB 9" 30 cal....looking to get a ultra 9 in 6.5 maybe....can you explain how you do the application without going to the Kiosk? I used it the first time, am registered Sith the atf site, and used the kiosk the first time.????? Thank you for any help, you guys are ALOT more knowledgeable than I am on the process...rsbhunter

Watching this closely... Thank you for doing the updates....I have a TB 9" 30 cal....looking to get a ultra 9 in 6.5 maybe....can you explain how you do the application without going to the Kiosk? I used it the first time, am registered Sith the ARC site, and used the kiosk the first time.????? Thank you for any help, you guys are ALOT more knowledgeable than I am on the process...rsbhunter

I have one in jail via the new E-forms. Was an easy process with the Silencer Shop Kiosk at my local dealer. I purchased it on Dec 4, and the application was held pending E-form startup. Start up was supposed to be dec 23-30? But as all the gubmint does it was delayed. I did my final certification on Jan 20 and got confirmation from the gubmint site that it had been submitted. So now the wait, 90 days, maybe, maybe not. I can post when they cash my stamp and then when I get notice to pick it up. One caveat, if you do it as a personal form 4 instead of the one shot trust or multi trust you have to go down in person. Trust submission certification allows you to do it remotely. You also have to set up an ATF account and the email address and phone numbers must be the same for the form 4 as well as the ATF setup for your account with them. I think that covers it in a nutshell.
Tex, mine was purchased and submitted on the exact days are yours. Same status also

StanB, my buddy bought 2 on 11-5-2020 received the first on on 11-10-2021 the second one lst week.
rsbhuter, I went through Silence Central at their place

Tex, mine was purchased and submitted on the exact days are yours. Same status also
Well hot dog Cajun Hunter! I hope you get yours ASAP and can knock down some nutria when you get it!! Man I miss that real down in da parish Cajun cusine. Used to have a customer in Lafourche parish, really fine folks. The food was UNREAL. Still get some of the Slap Ya Mama seasoning, but it just ain't the same!

StanB, my buddy bought 2 on 11-5-2020 received the first on on 11-10-2021 the second one lst week.
rsbhuter, I went through Silence Central at their place
Dang. Thanks for the feed back. Went thru Silencer Shop too, great process.

Used the kiosk in early June 2021. Got email verifying my payment was cashed less than two weeks later . Patiently waiting for suppressor\stamp.