Arken releases 'lighter weight' 30mm tube options

the 6-24's are shipping. Still no word on the 4-16's....

IMG_2477.JPG

IMG_2478.JPG

What the heck is 'result of clicks'? They track like they have eyes and the 'glass' is more than adequate as an aiming device. What more do you expect for $400?......

A video of how audible the clicks are. Mushy turrets suck. How do you know how they track, it's a new design and might not track for ****.

A video of how audible the clicks are. Mushy turrets suck. How do you know how they track, it's a new design and might not track for ****.

cyclops has a vid on youtube as well. "Good enough" glass comments are always fun. If you shoot 300-400 rounds at the range vs 1 at an animal it's probably not the glass you're looking for.

Get real. I'm not wasting time making vids of a cheapo chinesium scope. Who the heck listens to how 'audible' clicks are as long as they are crisp and positive, which they are. If you are listening instead of looking, you are doing it wrong......
It's important to me to be able to feel and hear the clicks (not loud). When you've already dialed for a live target and you're settled in for the shot, but it moves in or out before you get the squeeze off and your spotter says give it 2 clicks up or down, I'm going by feel and sound and keeping my eyes on the target... šŸ¤ 

Actually, have a constant loud ringing in my ears from hearing damage... šŸ˜“ We hunt as a family, so I usually have son or daughter with me when in the field... No disrespect from me for those who live outside my box. šŸ¤  Your report of "crisp and positive" clicks sounds good to me. If they are crisp and positive the "sound" comes along with it unless it's plastic. šŸ˜ I've been disappointed by promising optics before, but these look poised to offer something to the market.

Last edited: