Bushnell 30MM tube

They do seem to be behind the times. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif That 10x40 elite could sure do with having some work done on it IMO. A 30mm tube and varible ability would be kinda nice with them turrets. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Christams wish list perhaps. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Iron Worker, I don't really know but I just read a comparison of rifle scopes and much to my surprize, the rifle scope called the Nikon Monarch beat out the Leuopold and Bushnell 3200 series. You might want to take a hard look at those Nikons......I am doing so tomorrow.

Whiskey, Women and Red Iron....I don't give a **** which comes first Local 396 atop the Sears! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I just sold a Nikon Monarch. I felt like I was looking down a pipe.I had a 5.5x16.5. Had it in the field it was just an ok scope. My 6x24x40MM B&L 4200 elite is clearer and better resoulution.

I have 2.5-10x44 Nikon Tac with Duplex, I have to say its a very good scope for the money. Low ability is awsome. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.