Arken releases 'lighter weight' 30mm tube options

Would like to try it, but who knows….I struggle to believe a good scope can be had for that price.
Hard to believe, but it's true. The tracking is a 100%, glass is bright and clear.
I primarily use Zeiss or Swaro's. I bought 4x44x30 FFP to try out on a MANBUN 6.5
Now, I'm not saying it's the best scope out there. I am saying you can't beat it for the money.
You'd need to spend between $800-$900.00 to get close to it's quality. And their warranty service is amazing.
My .02cents

Usually a lurker, but I've got a little experience with a EP5.
Just sent my second one back under warranty due to the turret marks not aligning….if the mark aligned correctly at 0, it was off 1/2 a mark in the opposite side (180 of rotation). Second one I received was exactly the same, so y'all might want to look at that if it is something that will bother you.

Warranty returns and customer service has been prompt and awesome.

Someone mentioned wanting to change the zero stop…there are very small set screws in that plate that hold it in position. You can loosen those and rotate the part to adjust where the stop wall is at.

Overall seems like good glass for the money. Dang heavy, but so is my Tract.

I don't care about glass or weight. Will it track correctly and will it retain zero are my concerns.

Being from chyna makes me very suspicious.

Are they like vortex? Complete garbage but "great warranty"?

The other day I thought I had messed up my Bushnell. My rifle fell down on our wooden floors right on the scope. Not to mention my son was playing with the turret clicking it all around. Then he asked me, (this is when I realized he was messing around with the turret) dad why does it get hard to turn and stops. So I asked him to be more specific and he wanted to know why it stop. So I had to imply if he was cranking on it and he said no. I did have to give him an explanation of cranking on it was. Now this is one of my cheaper scopes but it has been running pretty good with the adjustments not giving me any issues. It does not have a zero stop but I'm only about 6 minutes from bottoming out. So I bottomed it out and adjusted it back to zero. Took it out shooting the other day and it was working fine.

I'm also still waiting on the ELP 4x16 power. Almost at the point of starting to think about canceling the order since it seem like it's going to be a couple more week out. I think I ordered back around this time so it's been 8 weeks. If I new it was going to take this long I would had ordered 2 of the vortex.

Any info on ship dates for the 4-16? Every time I send an email asking they tell me 2 to 3 weeks.
Yeah that's the same response I got the last 3 times I emailed to check on it… I even told them this last time that I was tired of waiting and to just cancel the order and refund the purchase amount…. They just sent me the same email telling me to be patient and didn't do anything…. Im torn, I like there products and want the scope, but its a little ridiculous at this point, I placed the order on November 2nd..