Anything that will beat the March for what it is?

I have 2 March 3-24x42 FFP; one on a 7RUM and the other on a Kimber Ascent 280AI. Both builds are ultralight for mountain hunting. Paralax has been just fine for me. One big factor was I wanted more than 15x for 500yds and up distances. I've beat them from Mexico to NWT: still solid. Since my first, they've made the reticle a hair finer which was my only complaint at 20x or higher

Just curious, why not a razor LHT? 3-15X50 SFP is 20.5 oz, 4.5-22 FFP is 21.7 oz. The 3-15 I have on my 308 is crystal clear and **** near perfect for a hunting scope to me. I have a 4.5-22 on the way to go on a 6arc howa mini as a crossover gun, but it hasn't made it yet and I'm still waiting on my chassis anyway.

Eurooptic is running 55% off MSRP for vortex till end of the month if you qualify for their VIP pricing or could get someone who does to order it. The 4.5-22 LHT came out to $900 even with it. Hell of a deal.
Where is the VIP pricing offer at?

Where is the VIP pricing offer at?

Pretty sure it's always 40% off MSRP if you qualify, but through the end of the month they're running 55% off. Guides qualify, and a PRS membership qualifies you for it as well. They were pretty quick to get me approved once I sent them my first responder stuff, within a day.

I have been looking at this as well trying to get finger to hit "put in cart"! That close out price of $899 from $1499 is darn nice!
That's what I'd do.....procrastinate on a Special Price.....CLOSE OUT!...but hey Muddy...maybe they have an endless supply of them and the price and Close-out...is just to draw you in!🤣

I've got analysis paralysis on the right scope for an 18 inch 6.5 PRC mountain rig. Goal is as lightweight as possible, but still need to make ethical shots from 500-700 yards. FFP is always nice, but I mostly dial and can sit at max mag if I need to hold, so SFP is fine and I am used to both SFP and FFP scopes. In other words, I would go SFP for serious weight reduction, but still would love a magical FFP scope to arise that I've never heard of. I will want illumination on this one.

Obvious choice seems to be a March 3-24x42 at 21 oz., but I've never used one and don't have time to find someone who has one to look through. It checks all the boxes, and it looks like they sell pretty cheap on the aftermarket if I am patient. Problem is reports of terrible parallax, which I'm scared to deal with on a fleeting 500 yard shot, and (fewer) reports of average lowlight performance. I can be a glass snob, especially when it comes to lowlight. Another option is swaro, and I love my swaros. But, they are on zero and forget whitetail guns and I rarely dial them. I hear they are pretty unreliable for dialing, and I don't want a scope to go down five miles into the mountains on a gun that I will certainly need to dial on.

Anyone know of a 20ish ounce or lighter scope that isn't a leupold that could fit my needs? Moreover, any firsthand experience with the March 3-24?

Thanks in advance
Vortex lht 3-15x50 weighs 20oz and is an outstanding scope I have 7

FWIW, Per your posts in another thread, I would look at the close out Leica Amplus 6 2.5-15x50 at EuroOptic. It's 24oz. I think and cheap enough to move along with little loss if you don't like it. Good luck in your search!
Yeah, 24 oz is a little over what I'm after, but I have thought about it. Unless this thread unearths something, it's either going to be a used March 3-24 if I can find one, or the Amplus deal on Euro.