Anyone tried Chinchaga Bullets?

Roy, actually steel is less dense than brass. Brass is about 8.5 g/cm^3 and
and steel is about 7.85 g/cm^3.

For reference: lead is 11.4 g/cm^3, aluminum is 2.64 g/cm^3, and copper is 8.9 g/cm^3

Good catch. One of these days I'll learn to be a bit more diligent. But, gee whiz I'm older than dirt and it's beginning to show.....

Well gentlemen, your requests for an accurate bc have been heard and followed up on, I contacted Bryan Litz about the possibility of having some of the Chinchaga bullets tested and G1/G7 bc's established, Mr. Litz has accepted my request and the owner of Chinchaga Bullets - Dale Janzen is also on board with having his product sent in for evaluation and testing, he was in fact pleased with the arrangement and looking forward to the results regardless of the outcome . Software generated bc's have always been excessively high and not one of us here accept them as reality and Mr. Dale Janzen understands our demands for an accurate BC on his product , He has kindly offered to replace my stash of his bullets I'm sending to Bryan Litz for the test ......

Therefore I am sending Mr. Litz the following Chinchaga bullets I have in my possession .... 50 pcs each .....

338 Cal. 300 gr ULD RBT ST Hybrid
308 Cal. 236 gr ULD RBT ST Hybrid
284 Cal. 226 gr ULD RBT ST
284 Cal. 196 gr ULD RBT ST
284 Cal. 168 gr ULD RBT ST
264 Cal. 165 gr ULD RBT CT (closed tip)

These are what I had available and Mr. Janzen has pledged to provide other bullets as they become available so long as Mr. Litz accepts them for testing .....

see photo for description of bullets , thanks a lot for being patient and understanding ! you guys are awesome ...... This info can and will be shared elsewhere .....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 142
Well gentlemen, your requests for an accurate bc have been heard and followed up on, I contacted Bryan Litz about the possibility of having some of the Chinchaga bullets tested and G1/G7 bc's established, Mr. Litz has accepted my request and the owner of Chinchaga Bullets - Dale Janzen is also on board with having his product sent in for evaluation and testing, he was in fact pleased with the arrangement and looking forward to the results regardless of the outcome . Software generated bc's have always been excessively high and not one of us here accept them as reality and Mr. Dale Janzen understands our demands for an accurate BC on his product , He has kindly offered to replace my stash of his bullets I'm sending to Bryan Litz for the test ......

Therefore I am sending Mr. Litz the following Chinchaga bullets I have in my possession .... 50 pcs each .....

338 Cal. 300 gr ULD RBT ST Hybrid
308 Cal. 236 gr ULD RBT ST Hybrid
284 Cal. 226 gr ULD RBT ST
284 Cal. 196 gr ULD RBT ST
284 Cal. 168 gr ULD RBT ST
264 Cal. 165 gr ULD RBT CT (closed tip)

These are what I had available and Mr. Janzen has pledged to provide other bullets as they become available so long as Mr. Litz accepts them for testing .....

see photo for description of bullets , thanks a lot for being patient and understanding ! you guys are awesome ...... This info can and will be shared elsewhere .....

Swamplord, is the 264 Cal. 165 gr ULD RBT CT (closed tip) a hunting bullet?