Anyone heard from Kirby?

When did you originally set up your build with Kirby? When did he say it was going to be complete? I've mainly been trying to see what my final balance will be and when he thinks that he will need it, so that I can ensure I have enough set aside before he completes the build. As per my last conversation with him it should be ready any day now...... Thanks for the feedback

My build is a ways out from completion as Bat is behind on fulfilling action orders. I recently e-mailed a scope question which he replied to in a little over a week. My suggestion is to e-mail your question and wait for a week or so and if no answer try again. Kirby has not failed to answer, but it sometimes takes a while. Kirby and I did not put a timeline on my build. This is a rifle I want not one I need.

Last edited:
He emailed me 2 days ago. He just received a huge shipment of back ordered stuff and he's finishing guys stuff from a whole ago before moving on new stuff. Took him a few weeks to get to me

Well it's good to hear that he's alive and kicking.. I've got a build with him that I started jan of 2012. I've sent him a few questions over the last few months but haven't heard anything. last response I've had was back in Oct. I will reping him today.

Thanks

---Art

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.