Is anyone from Axisworks on here?

heat_and_fam

Tough to get a hold of on the phone…anybody know if they have a rep on here?

Axis works in Phoenix? If so I just picked up my build Friday. Eric has been shorthanded for a little while . There's supposed to be a new person starting to answer calls and check in/ out guns .
That's them. Yeah, I figured they got backed up. He used to be pretty quick to return calls. Just need to check reamer availability

Hey Guys,
As crazymonkey mentioned I had a few months around the first of the year where we were without a firearms division manager. We've grown to a place both in the machine shop and firearms division where the responsibilities cant be shared and managed properly by one person anymore.

That being said here's a few things that will aid in better serving you moving forward.
Russell has been hired to replace Sara as the AxisWorks Firearms division manager. If you call during business hours and we can't answer the phone, always leave a voicemail. Voicemails will always be returned. Also when planning a trip to the shop we strongly encourage giving us a heads up. This way we can insure Russell or I will be there when you stop in. Nothings worse than someone driving down from Flag unannounced just to find out I'm out visiting a machine shop customer and Russell's 45 minutes away at McMillan or doing a Nitride pickup. There are two numbers listed on the website. For firearm related business you will find better results calling the firearm division number.

Last but not least I'd like to thank all of you for the opportunity's you've given us to grow AxisWorks and in this case bearing with us when things get busy or were in the process of pivoting.

Eric--
AxisWorks--

200w (7).gif