Anyone heard from Fiftydriver?

kfrye

I tried e-mailing and pm'ing Kirby about starting a build for me last week and haven't heard anything back- is he on a hunt somewhere, sick?

If Kirby doesn't get back to you this time of year he's either sick, swamped with work or hunting. We forget sometimes that our smiths like to hunt just as much as we do, if not more.;)

He will get back to you as soon as possible I can guarantee you that.;)

Thanks guys, I kinda figured something like that. I have a long wait ahead, so I am learning patience early.

I have a long wait ahead, so I am learning patience early.

Kfrye, that actually made me laugh out loud as I have been on that list multiple times. It seems most of the time that will be all you think about.

Good luck with your wait, hopefully it won't get the better of you. Find something else you occupy your mind. You won't be disappointed.

He was up there earlier this year with stick-n-string for bullwinkle, but he was picky, so he's going back with a rifle. (That's what he said earlier........)

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.