Anyone else suffer with essential tremors?

Thanks for the reply Doug, gave me a chance to read about another Vietnam Vet.
It would absolutely be an honor to meet Nate Vance. He sounds like a man to learn the woods from. He is not only a true American hero, he also fought the US Forest Service to get relief from Mink forest fire 1988 and won!

"A nation reveals itself not only by the men it produces, but by the men it honors, it remembers!"
Col. Harold Moore

No I am not a veteran. I was in California Army National Guard Signal Corps.
I was injured on my civilian job after 3 years in guard, and had to ask for discharge, injury which I'm told caused the issues I'm facing today with chronic pain and neuropathy in left foot.
In basic training you are given 2 pairs of boots that must be alternated each day. My other pair of boots, the left boot was too tight and fitment just wasn't like my Good pair. I asked Drill Sargent if I could exchange for another and he literally told me to tough it out, poor fitting equipment was something I had to get used to.
When it was DOT day I would just paint the white dot on other pair and no one the wiser. Until someone snitched, I then got the squat thrust treatment for an hour, squad leader pulled from my arm and told under no circumstances should I dishonor my platoon by cheating. That devil pair of boots absolutely killed my left foot and to round up the story, the DOT boots had to be worn during the 25 mile forced march to graduate!
I truly believe that my Drill Sargeant is responsible either directly/indirectly responsible for my issues today.
I truly enjoyed my service to state of California though and have no other regrets.
My oldest son is an US Air Force veteran with 11 years service and counting! I am a very proud papa.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.