Any true replacement for Gunwerks G7 range finder?

+1 on the sig 2400
And
+1 on the Ziess Victory RF binos

I sold my G7 as soon as the Sig 2400 came out. Size of the G7 didn't work for me and hunting/guiding

How is the Sig 2400 working at longer ranges in it's ability to get a range in very bright sunny conditions on a smaller target? I've been using a gen 1 G7. Great rangefinder but it struggled getting a range at 1345 this week. I am contemplating a new rangefinder compatible with the Kestrel 5700 AB. I'll wait to see the BR4 before any decisions.

Love the Sig Kilo3000 bino's works great on its own out to 800 yards. When pair with the Kestrel works amazing to what ever yardage you range. Glass is a lot better then I was hoping for. Great all around set up

Thanks guys, looks.like there are comparible options in small format. i have the sig 1600 i just picked up, but std range finder to replace an aging lecia. Leicas are best but spendy. looks like a 3500 is in my future. I will be rocking something new for long range work

Thanks guys, looks.like there are comparible options in small format. i have the sig 1600 i just picked up, but std range finder to replace an aging lecia. Leicas are best but spendy. looks like a 3500 is in my future. I will be rocking something new for long range work
I have the 3200's coming but at 3500 retail many won't do it. For 1000 or less in a ballistics lrf the sig and Leica are the better or the options.
I'll be listing my sig 2400 as soon as my 3200 gets here.

I picked up a pair of the Sig 3000's and will be pairing it with a Kestrel 5700 Elite with AB. Glass in he bino's is decent but the range finder is awesome. Ranged trees at over 4600 yards and can pick up small objects at 2000 plus yards almost instantly.

How is the Sig 2400 working at longer ranges in it's ability to get a range in very bright sunny conditions on a smaller target? I've been using a gen 1 G7. Great rangefinder but it struggled getting a range at 1345 this week. I am contemplating a new rangefinder compatible with the Kestrel 5700 AB. I'll wait to see the BR4 before any decisions.

my sig 2400abs , I think has hit at 1480 all the time . 1600 most of the time . it was able to range 2050 a time or two . 2375 never got a range . I have a gen 1 G7BR2 , I've never taken it along to compare with my Sig . C.O.shooter is going to get hooked up shooting with me and a couple other guys . I'm really anxious to see his 3500 in action .

my sig 2400abs , I think has hit at 1480 all the time . 1600 most of the time . it was able to range 2050 a time or two . 2375 never got a range . I have a gen 1 G7BR2 , I've never taken it along to compare with my Sig . C.O.shooter is going to get hooked up shooting with me and a couple other guys . I'm really anxious to see his 3500 in action .
Another vote for Leica

+10 or so for the Sig2400ABS as a stand alone unit that has programmable profiles and built in environmentals. Just range and tells you the MOA for said rifle. Super small and compact, bout the same size as my Leica 1600.

Unless Leica's have improved the last couple years, ranging with them has been buggy and slow for a follow up Range, few seconds delay every time. A little better in scan mode, but the Sig is lightening fast for first, 2nd and real time in scan mode. It really makes a difference in archery hunting up close which I use my Sig for as well.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.