Any LR kills with cutting edge MTH bullets?

I think I'm gonna nail down a load with 155 MTH out of my 7 mag this summer and try to get something killed with one this fall. Maybe we can get this thread going like the one for the Badlands bullets

I run the 100 grain MTH in a 7 twist .243 at ~3,200 fps and have had great success on 6 deer and 2 antelope, furthest shot was 670 yards and all had trauma from the pedals on the off side, usually could see two other shrapnel wounds as the tip breaks into 3 pieces and the shank exits very similar to a Hammer. The first deer I shot was a bit over 300 yards and it seemed to pencil thru with a caliber size exit but it died as it was a hearth/lung shot. I did not check the tip to see if it was clogged as I used to shoot tipped TTXS and was not in the habit of checking them but I do now on all hunting bullets. I have taken 2 deer with the 130 grain MTH from my 6.5x47 Lapua 7 twist at 640 and a bit over 700 yards and both dropped on the spot with a quarter size exit hole.
The elk was a 275 grain Lazer which is a tipped bullet with a bigger hollow point that expands down to 1,300 fps where the MTH expands down to 1,600 fps. Both have proven very accurate in all the rifles I have tried them in.
Cutting Edge uses a softer copper alloy similar to Hammer that I feel is better than the hard copper for a long range mono.

I run the 100 grain MTH in a 7 twist .243 at ~3,200 fps and have had great success on 6 deer and 2 antelope, furthest shot was 670 yards and all had trauma from the pedals on the off side, usually could see two other shrapnel wounds as the tip breaks into 3 pieces and the shank exits very similar to a Hammer. The first deer I shot was a bit over 300 yards and it seemed to pencil thru with a caliber size exit but it died as it was a hearth/lung shot. I did not check the tip to see if it was clogged as I used to shoot tipped TTXS and was not in the habit of checking them but I do now on all hunting bullets. I have taken 2 deer with the 130 grain MTH from my 6.5x47 Lapua 7 twist at 640 and a bit over 700 yards and both dropped on the spot with a quarter size exit hole.
The elk was a 275 grain Lazer which is a tipped bullet with a bigger hollow point that expands down to 1,300 fps where the MTH expands down to 1,600 fps. Both have proven very accurate in all the rifles I have tried them in.
Cutting Edge uses a softer copper alloy similar to Hammer that I feel is better than the hard copper for a long range mono.
I have eyed the Lazers but if I were going to spend more money for a tipped bullet, I think I would go Badlands over Cutting Edge for that. I've heard where people say the open tip on monos is a bad design for hunting because they don't open consistently. Maybe that's true, maybe not. But I plan to stay well above the minimum recommended velocity any way

I've taken a small handful of deer & antelope with the 6.5 130grn MTH in a customer 6.5WSM. Ranging from 3-400on several antelope to 655yds on my largest muley to date. Excellent performance all around & some of the best accuracy i've ever had in that particular rifle. They aren't cheap, but man do they shoot.

t

Here's an exit on a buck antelope at about 340yds, slightly quartering away. Entered behind onside shoulder & exit just forward of offside shoulder (IIRC).

Attachments

• Exit Wound.jpg
    Exit Wound.jpg
    513.8 KB · Views: 52
Just to keep this going, Simple Minded Fella over on YouTube tested some 155 MTH's I sent him. The results definitely boasted my confidence in using these bullets