Annoying pop up ads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, after Firefox, try Duck Duck Go for a search engine. You will like it. Also, Go into Chrome and delete all your browsing history and cookies. Use Adblocker. All will be right with the world.

We had this same problem a couple of times this past year and I believe it was something to do on Lens end with the site. Not sure, however within a couple of days it went away.

Wait a min...Duck Duck sounds funny to me ...I guess I will ban myself for a bit ..maybe they will go away ..hmm

Rum Man

Wait a min...Duck Duck sounds funny to me ...I guess I will ban myself for a bit ..maybe they will go away ..hmm

Rum Man
No, I am serious. Browser: Firefox, Search: Duck Duck Go, Norton Antivirus and Adblocker. Life will be good.

There's an ad every 3 posts, and a constant one at the bottom of my phone screen. I understand advertisements pay the bills, but it seems a bit excessive.

Edit: every 2 to 3 posts...

very annoying . I think Len said last time the ads were only for guys not logged on . the ad company did something wrong and everyone was getting them . let's hope that's the case again .

there will be revenue .. whats it covering .. hate to say but its way!! too much advertisement and, irrelevant advertisement at that rcwillwy kitkat and zillow

what gets me is the type of adds that get in your way . so you have to delete them to keep reading .. i dont mind the ones that are between the posts .you can just keep on scrolling .. its the ones that take up so much screen room that you have to close it to continue reading ..

some of the guys that come here and help everyone are not even on the payroll ??

If I got on and wasn't logged in I saw them for the last few months. Now they are all the time logged in or not.

They are ridiculous. I couldn't access the site on the evening of 7/23 then all of my messages and threads were deleted. I will not use LRH if these ads continue

Len, help please, this is not anoying anymore. It's now frustrating, I leep getting this now. Can't even post a comment now

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-07-25-14-52-45.png
    Screenshot_2019-07-25-14-52-45.png
    53.3 KB · Views: 44
They are ridiculous. I couldn't access the site on the evening of 7/23 then all of my messages and threads were deleted. I will not use LRH if these ads continue

Now that you mention it, I feel like I noticed a bunch of posts disappearing sometimes yesterday too. Not mine, but ones I had read and then were gone even I came back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts