Annoying pop up ads

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's an ad every 3 posts, and a constant one at the bottom of my phone screen. I understand advertisements pay the bills, but it seems a bit excessive.

Edit: every 2 to 3 posts...
Same here. And one floating in the background that the site's content is scrolling over.

I was getting them too using Firefox on a Mac. I just installed add block plus for Firefox and problem was solved.

Somebody needs to do some Short Range Hunting. Something is wonky. I can't even stay logged in. When I click on any of the posts from the "popular thread" type emails it takes me to the wrong thread where a massive ad for a hunting weekly digest pretty much obliterates the screen.

More revenue for the site. Not seeing as many as reported, but seeing more than normal.

Same thing happened/is happening still on 24hourcampfire, and I refuse to log on there anymore other than to post stuff for sale.

These pop ups are by far worse than any other site I've ever been on...ugh...I've never even seen them previously on LRH...get it fixed please...makes viewing impossible!

Yes, I am getting them too. I can deal with some of them, but the pop-up ad is ridiculous. Looks like it's time to go to Sniper's Hide

Last edited:
Anyone know how to send a message to an Admin or even Len concerning this issue? If you do, can you inform them?

Thanks from all of us.

I sent them a message about it. Just go to the bottom of the page and click on the " contact us" icon. Maybe if we all send them a message about it they'll change it!

Status
Not open for further replies.