Gander Mtn pop up

grit

How do I get the **** Gander Mtn add to quit popping up when come here? Very tiresome.

Go to your Internet tools and click on cookie management and delete your unwanted cookies or go to CNet.com and download CCleaner. It's free. I use it every night to remove unwanted and unnecessary stuff from my browser and e-mail programs plus it checks your registry for errors and removes them (if you want to).

I see I'm not the only one.:D
Grit, I posted the same thing in tech support area this am., & within minutes Len, & Dick were on it. Im waiting for it to pop up again so I can take a picture of it, & email it to Len. If you get it before I do, post it. That way I won't have to find my wife to take a picture of my phone:D.

Thanks Len. Your all over it, as usual. Nice to see, & its appreciated.

Is this the pop up? It's in the side bar on this browser.

Gander Mt.JPG

For those running Win 7 there is a utility called "Snipping Tool". With it you can capture your whole screen or any portion and save as a jpeg. Very handy tool.

No. It pops up a 3/4 page video add. Blocks most of the screen and takes a few seconds to get rid of. Hasn't happened since I asked about it. Sounds like Len is on it. Thanks Len.

No. It pops up a 3/4 page video add. Blocks most of the screen and takes a few seconds to get rid of. Hasn't happened since I asked about it. Sounds like Len is on it. Thanks Len.

It nailed me again this morning, & before I could get my wife's phone to take a picture of it it went away.... Grrrrrrr!
Well at least I know it goes away after a bit, but I'm on a freakin mission now!
Grander Mountain, & scorecard internet usage survey pop ups... They're goin down Hahaha:D

Jim, how do you use the snipping tool?

If your running Win 7 the Snipping Tool is found in the Accessory folder. Click on it and it will launch and kinda grey the screen and a small menu bar will appear with the default setting of "new" You can click just to the right of new and get a fall down menu to chose the way in which you want to capture the screen shot.

I use it all the time and have it on the Quick Launch bar.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts