Announcing the New Hammer HHT

Sorta thinking, Hammer Bullets could pay somebody there, to put these tips in but, that would make for, an X percentage of rejects, out of every 100. If a guy does em at home, those rejects just become ur practice rounds. Like the DIY rounds if, they'd add Titanium tips option.

Last edited:
I dont care if my 10 year old could do it .. If its so easy then hammer should be putting them in.. makes consumers happy when they open a box up and know they are right and not damaged! Which in turn takes less time for me (which I dont want to waste any of it on adding a tip that should already be there) to load up and go to the range, which means ill shoot more of them and spend more money on them.

cutting edge
hornady
nosler
sierra
badlands
apex

all great bullets and the tips come installed ..

Absolutely love hammers just wish it was a one stop shop,, big turn off for me
SMH 🤦‍♀️

IMG_5601.gif

I dont care if my 10 year old can do it .. If its so easy then hammer should be putting them in.. making them absolutely perfect, keep the rejects down and makes consumers happy when they open a box up and know they are right and not damaged! Which in turn takes less time for me (which, personally I dont want to waste any of it on adding a tip that should already be there ) to load up and go to the range, which means ill shoot more and spend more money on them.

cutting edge
hornady
nosler
sierra
badlands
apex

all great bullets and the tips come installed ..

Absolutely love hammers just wish it was a one stop shop,, big turn off for me

Steve stated earlier in this thread that they have been working on getting a machine to do so but it won't be until 2024. Since people were requesting them he decided to release them early for those interested that didn't mind installing the tips themselves. Sometime next year once the machine gets set up they will all be installed prior to leaving the factory.

Steve stated earlier in this thread that they have been working on getting a machine to do so but it won't be until 2024. Since people were requesting them he decided to release them early for those interested that didn't mind installing the tips themselves. Sometime next year once the machine gets set up they will all be installed prior to leaving the factory.
The Militants will always find a flaw, regardless

Then you using bullets ( like the old Winchester bullets "Silver Tipped")
surfaces turned in one operation are concentric and as fine a finish as bullet body.....
Nope,, modern day lathe turned bullets with machined aluminum tips. Still Not Concentric.
I deal with concentricity on a daily basis.
Several factors could have caused the problem.
But for me It told me all I needed to know.

Ymmv.