An Assassin Brake, a 300 RUM, and a encounter with God

Doublezranch

Now this story is one of the funniest things I have ever experienced in all of my years of shooting. I usually close the books for the week while we are there but one of our booking agents decided he needed some cash and slipped up hunt in while we were there. We had them get their rooms and head out side for some target practice. Oh my, these boys had new, unsighted guns, and couldn't hit the target at 40 yards. They placed out full cans of barley pop thinking they were going to see some flying suds. So once they had 2 boxes of ammo shot, and all the cans were safe, 500mag_guy (Eric) and I grabbed our 300 RUMS and put on a shooting display. After we knocked over the first round of cans, they were impressed but they wanted more. They set up another round of cans for us to prove that it wasn't beginners luck. Here is we're this story gets hilarious. The booking agents son wanted to shoot my 338 RUM so I let him. I was shooting my custom 300 RUM and Eric with his 300 RUM. Eric was on the left, I was in the middle, booking agent son on the left. We let him touch off first, then I shot, then Eric. After Eric shot, the agents son shot up with the most unbelievable look on his face....I asked him "Whats wrong? Are you ok?" He looks at me and said, after you shot it felt like God sneezed on me!! Thank you Jerry for tuning my brake on my 300 RUM to make my gun crap thunder and sneeze like God!!!

:D:Dgun)

Hahahah I have never laughed so hard when the clients got so sick of us blowing up cans at the same exact time! First off they tell us we can't shoot simultaneously accurately. Jayson and I just laugh!! So Jayson and I set up at 100yards with two cans down range. Jaysons son, Zayne counts us down... 3.. 2.. 1. BOOM. Two cans explode! We do this a couple 3 time and here comes the lucky shot comments from the clients again. Ok well let's do it again Jayson. Now the both of us will shoot one can. Thinking I may have opened my mouth a little to much now I look to Jayson and confirm our breaking the shot at the first sound of the word one. We set up, call ready to Zayne and the count down starts. At the crack of Zaynes voice for the word one we both squeeze the can falls and Jayson and I look at each other with big **** eating grins! He was aiming for the Pepsi logo and I was aiming for the p in Pepsi! Two holes exactly where we aimed! The clients had enough and went inside! Hahaha great times and great shooting bro!

How do you like the brake? I spoke to Jerry yesterday very helpful and knowledgable gentleman. I have a 308 win I want to put a brake on. Hopefully mine will crap thunder!!! Hahahaha!

These brakes are what I have been searching for for along time. They add some good weight to the end of the barrel, make my 300 RUM with 100 grains of 33 and a 230 target kick like a 243. Most of all an Assassin can be tuned for your specific load giving you the lowest heard db, lowest felt recoil, and most certainly adds accuracy. I have one on my 7 RUM, 300 RUM, and 375 RUM respectively. Search no more for a brake. This one is the best!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 131
Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.