Aluminum levels I'm going to be producing

FODtbZy.jpg

Basically finished, waiting on a stamp with our logo, then anodization!

I'm sure a lot of people won't see this until I make another post, but is anyone down for a preorder system for this first batch?

From here and a few other sites and retailers, seems like I need to make quite a few, which is going to require a fairly large check up front to start production.

whats your estimated turnaround time. are you making them per order or when you get enough of each size. the 1 inch and 30mm would be most common but the 34 and 35mm might be take time to get big enough order.

I am willing to to order and pay for one in 34mm and one in 30 mm .

Don't mind paying up front to help you out but I would need a solid date with in a resonable time as to when I would get them.
Andy

I think instead of preorders, I'm just going to make a limited quantity for the first run.

Things will start this week, I'm planning on 50 each of 30mm, 34mm, and 35mm. If there is enough interest in 1" I'll do that in the next batch.

Plan on a month from now them being ready for sale. I'm expecting my sample units back from anodization this week, but those are going to retailers who requested samples.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.