Aluminum levels I'm going to be producing

Tyler,
Put me down for 2, and if they can be done in a blue color that would be a plus. I think by doing them in a different color than black, it might draw your eye to it easier, and be able to find it in your vision quicker. Just a thought.
Let me know payment imformation when the time comes.

I should have some for sale in less than a month. Sending some demo units out for anodization next week, pending how they look I might be starting a real big batch the next day!

Everything except anodization will be done today on further prototypes. Have some high dollar tumbling media on the way that should give an excellent matte surface finish, I'm quite excited!

As a side note, here are some 3D printed levels I made from clear filament and dyed rather than painted. I think the FDE looks really neat, and the black is nice and flat colored.

8kRpIHf.jpg

Tyler. Just wondering...Those of us that have responded as wishing to purchase, are you going to notify us? Or how are you going to do it? Maybe start a new post so we can't miss it when we log on.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.