Aluminum levels I'm going to be producing

Tyler Kemp

I'm going to be making some aluminum scope levels that I thought you guys would like. A "clamshell" design so really easy to set up, depending on scope height you don't even have to take the level apart.

Comparable products start around $75, these will be $50. The first 200 models are sold to GA Precision, but once those are finished they will be for sale. There will be more complex versions coming, adjustable and articulating models, rail mounted versions, etc. Those are down the road a bit.

Here's a rendering of 34mm units, will have a few done soon for testing before doing a large run:

pqnkDSj.jpg

This one looks great. I can't imagine them not selling like hot cakes. I hope you make a bunch for your ipo.

I'm assuming these are American made, free range, gluten free, dolphin safe, and all the warm fuzzy phrases....keep us posted as I will probably take a couple.

I will definitely keep you guys in the loop. I've been busy nonstop making 3d printed levels the past, and I think these will be a nice addition for the more premium market. Probably will offer a LRH discount group buy when they are introduced.

bee a good forum member and have Len carry them in his Long Range Store.... and a few for his brick and mortar outlet too.....

Just say'in:)

I tend to use a Holland level but it's a pita to set.

SZ3SlL5.jpg

t3nKWN9.jpg

Functional prototype done. Production models will be much more pristine, trying to get a sense for how many to make in the first run!

I assume these will be anodized?
Also, could a little more material be taken off on the thick side of the level location?
I would be interested in 2 units.
Thanks

Yep, they will be anodized black, at least at first. Can do other colors if there is enough interest.

The level is a tight press fit in from the side, and goes back into that "thick section" a ways, so in essence it can't really be thinned up much. I want it to have a strong hold on the level with no concern of it working its way out.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.