All around bipod

Harris if you want to spend around $100. Atlas if you wanna spend around $300. They're nicer but I wouldn't say better.

I have the Warne Skyline, pretty nice tripod. I've used the Atlas, and it a a nice one too, though it seemed more difficult to get adjusted than my Warne. I've been looking at getting a Hatch Outwest because they look amazing. I've also considered buying a Spartan Javelin to carry for hunting.

I'm just not a fan of the Harris springs on the legs. And it looks like all their models incorporate this. I'd prefer it be a QD picatinny mount since my stock has it already built it.

I've been searching the last week and it seems options are endless and opinions are all over the place. Use will be mainly range work and practice with hunting use when practical. Looks for something solid that's not $1k, what do yall run? Pics and product links are appreciated as well!
I've using a MDT grnd for the past year and so far I am really happy with it for the price. Worth a look

As stated earlier, never used a bipod hunting as always seems to be grass, etc. in the way when prone so end up using tripod or bag on big rock.

I am a PRS competitor. I started with Harris 6-9 notched legs with cant then moved to AccuTac. Recently moved back to Harris. Just attended a school taught by some of the best PRS competitors who use the Harris as their primary bipod but carry an MDT Ckyepod for certain stages requiring extra features.

I've been searching the last week and it seems options are endless and opinions are all over the place. Use will be mainly range work and practice with hunting use when practical. Looks for something solid that's not $1k, what do yall run? Pics and product links are appreciated as well!
Good news is there's a lot of options. Things to consider, how will you attach it to your rifle. Height you are comfortable shooting prone at. Cost, weight. Durability and versatility. I have tried them all. They are not all the same as some have suggested. I have settled on two models. One for hunting and one for competition in field matches. The double pull ckyepod lite is the best I have used for competition in field environments. It is rock solid and allows for excellent recoil management. It's not quiet to deploy and even though it's a light version it weighs a good amount. The MTN from a dude out of New Zealand is stupid light and very adjustable. It is also quiet 🤫… this will be on my hunting gun. It is not as forgiving for recoil management and not as strong or durable as ckye pod. The atlas is very stable and another solid option but I sold all mine. I like a taller bipod to give me room under the but for a larger bag or even my pack supporting my chest some. Gives you more room to shoot uphill or on uneven surfaces.

Tripods with a saddle work very well, but you have to tote them. Friends and I recently shot 2 MOA targets at 725 and 800 yds off one with fantastic results from standing. I recently bought a gizmo that lets me transform my trekking poles into a field bipod (https://www.wiserprecision.com/products/quick-stix). I can make hits on command at 600, which is the farthest I have tried so far.

I use the Harris 13.5 to 27". I generally hunt very steep terrain. or tall grass. I do have other bipods that I have used when not hunting in those situations, like the Atlas. I realize the tall Harris isn't very popular, but I've killed over 60 animals with mine, and it's just always been faithful for me. I'll use my pack to rest the rear of the gun on. And I'm almost 70 now, it's hard for me to change.

I have a Harris and Atlas. I use both depending on rifle attachment options on the rifle. Both serve their purpose which is bench and prone shooting. A tripod gets more use when hunting.

I've tried them all and to me the spartan javelin is the best I've used. It uses a very quick and secure magnetic attachment and you can get multiple different styles of legs for it depending on your needs. I carry mine in an fhf pouch specifically made for the bipod secured on the bottom side of my bino harness. As fast as you could draw a pistol, you can access your bipod. For sitting shots I use a spartan adapter on my tripod. While it may seem clunky to carry a tripod, bipod, rifle, and whatever other gear, I think that if you spend a little time working out a good system to carry everything you'll be well prepared for any scenario. I also use the spartan adapters for my spotting scope and binoculars. Really slick stuff.

I don't necessarily have an issue with their stuff, I just really consider myself unlucky- I've had two Harris quite literally, and completely, fall apart and couldn't even tell you where the point of failure was- one at the range and another a couple miles on a hunt when I deployed it to place it on the ground and dig around my pack.

I took that as my sign to pony up some extra dollars and stick with Atlas. And to be fair to them, both times Harris gave me my money back without even a hint of a stink. I ran Harris bipods in the service and never had an issue and appreciated the stiffer spring tension feedback under load for mitigating recoil and providing a stable platform.

I have tripods, Harris and Atlas. When I need a bipod, I like my Harris. I did drink the Kool-Aid and got rails for my guns and bought 2 Atlas bipods. BUT, I am taking the rails off and going back to Harris. I will have 2 Atlas bipods for sale.