Africa Safari 2012

Great photos. thanks for sharing. I am inspired to go. Why was your rifle paper work rejected?

chronic

I think my issue would be not being able to bring back mounts (without lots of red tape). The owner of the company I work for and his wife went to Africa on a hunt and it took a almost a year to have the mounts shipped back and customs cleared.

I picked them up at a freight forwarders in Romulus, Michigan for them. Awesome but I'm not really fond of the cost or the wait.

......and then the shots and all that.......

At least your dad got to do what he wanted before being operated on. Hopefully, he recovers and continues on.

7 Mag, hang in there! Let your dad know that he has a follow-up safari in his near future! I am going on my first in May and am planning a follow-up. They say once you go it is not if you go back but when. My dad wont go because he is afraid to travel overseas with his heart condition so you are lucky. Many prayers for a speedy and full recovery.

Thanks for the prayers buddy. Dad is needing them. Praying he gets back to normal soon. He's still sedated and they are keeping an eye on his lungs now.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.