ADG brass 6 Creedmore

I was given 10 pieces of ADG brass in 270 Win, I have another 10 pieces of Lapua, 10 pieces of Norma, 10 pieces of Nosler, and 10 pieces of Hornady.
they are all on their 20th firings: here is what I can tell you. I hunt and practice with all of this brass. I anneal after every third firing.
my best groups come from Lapua and Nosler
Norma and Hornady gave the best velocity
ADG brass was the easiest to resize.
Nosler was the most consistent through the chrono. not by much over Lapua and Norma.
ADG has been the one brass that has not grown much. 0.024" average over the whole experiment.
Hornady needed the most prep work and grew the most over the whole test.
overall the two rockstars have been Nosler and Lapua.
now for the personal opinion of each of the brass test groups:
ADG. nothing special.. over priced. (better than winchester, R-P, Privi, Federal and Bertram)
Hornady, the least expensive, most prep intensive, but solid brass.
Nosler, best choice for the money
Lapua, my favorite brass until Nosler started making brass. I still love this brass but it is still the second most expensive brass here.
I just put in an order for 300 pieces of Nosler brass for my 270 Win's.
Neither lapua or ADG make 270win brass. Not sure how you can test something that doesnt exist!

My experience with Lapua small and large rifle primer brass is that the small primers gave me a tighter group. My neighbor came to the same conclusion when he did the same test.

I have not personally shot any ADG Brass but everyone I know that has loves the stuff and swears by it.

Hornandy isnt even in the the same class as Lapua or ADG. ADG is as good as Lapua.
I was just reading some info from Sniper's Hide in regards to the 6mm Creed brass out there. I typically stick with Lapua now (have some alpha, wanting to get some 6.5 SAUM brass from ADG) - but back in 2012, a big wig in the shooting community, stated that the Hornady Brass made for them in 6mm Creed was AS good as Lapua. I really doubt this, after buying 100's of cases of hornady brass... it's "ok." But I'm likely going to have a firesale on all my remaining Hornady Brass and go strictly Lapua. Anyone heard this claim?

Adv has been good to me in my 6.5 creed. I use the srp lapua for my 1000 yard gun once it warms up some. I had trouble keeping in tune with the srp when it was still cold. That went away when I used the lrp.
Powder was h4530.
Shep

Have only tried ADG in my 30WM. Started taking measurements and weighing as soon as I got it. Quit after about 15 min. I was wasting my time. The stuff is first rate!

ADG has been a great performer for me. I have been using gunwerks for forming 25 PRC and ADG for the 6.5 PRC so I can keep them strait. It appears ADG is making 6.5 PRC for gunwerks and they are both outstanding in tolerating higher pressures and maintaining primer pocket size. Have to be on their notification list for the PRCs or they will be gone. I tried to order as soon as the notification hit my email and the website seems to have crashed for a while. Luckily I was able to get my order in. Thank you for a great product ADG!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.