ADG brass

Looks like ADG is out of 300 win brass also. ***? Brass and bullet availability is one of the reasons I've always loved the 300 win mag. Nosler, Norma and ADG are all out. Whats going on?

Looks like ADG is out of 300 win brass also. ***? Brass and bullet availability is one of the reasons I've always loved the 300 win mag. Nosler, Norma and ADG are all out. Whats going on?
I think the hoarding has stopped, but now people are shooting.

I was a beta tester for the ADG 6.5SS brass. I ran it as hard as I felt comfortable. Which is pretty hard. Harder than I did the Norma brass for the same rifle. Not a single issue with primer pockets of ejector marks when pushing a 150 @ 3170+ or 140s over 3225 in the 6 5SS. I only have 4 firings on them, but they are going strong.

any idea of when we might see 30 nosler brass.thanks
We are shipping to our OEM's and dealers currently. We will update the website soon with product info and current stocking dealers. You will also be able to join a wait list to be notified when you can order directly from our store in a few weeks.

I know that the Sherman line isnt going to happen anytime soon if ever so hopefully 270 or 280 brass will make it to the market. I have Win and Norma 270w brass but would like superior brass when pushing 225 eldm with max charge in the 300 Sherman. I plan to get everything i can out of it. Going to try some RWS.

Last edited:
The 300WSM would be a great asset. Lots of hunting rifles, and pretty popular for benchrest/F-class.

I got 100 to try in my 6.5 PRC. Great quality brass. The only word to the wise I'll say is they were very tight necks (.287). I chamfered them inside and out and was able to load them, but had about .005 neck tension. I threw the expander ball back in my die and ran through the next bunch of them to .291 and the next batch loaded quite a bit smoother.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.