Ace barrels- Anyone using one?

Well, mine has is gathering moss in the lathe due to medical reasons. Threaded it, but shoulders still struggle to run controls. My 6.5 PRC AW2 reamer is ready to the party.

View attachment 525213

A gunsmith friend will come over after the Holidays to finish it.

@bamban Here's to a speedy recovery, hope you have a great Christmas and a Blessed New Year!

I have been fortunate enough to use them for the past 10 years. They are new to the people who don't know about them, but they are not new to the shooting world. The best shooting Voodoo rifles have always had them. I have used them on my own F-Class and PRS/NRL rifles. I have also threaded/chambered more than 40 of them and have not had problems with a single one yet. They are absolutely top quality and perform amazing. If you have a need for a special twist rate, talk with them and you will probably get exactly what you need. For example, my F-Class barrel has a 1:11.7 twist rate. A couple weeks ago I chambered myself a 22 Creedmoor for coyote hunting. Below are some of the results. The larger of the 2 three shot groups are shots 11, 12 and 13 out of the barrel. The 6" steel plate was shot with my thermal scope (HALO-XRF) at 338 yards. I absolutely recommend them!!

View attachment 525184

View attachment 525183
View attachment 525182
Good information....thanks!!

From an earlier post of mine:
I chambered one yesterday for a 300 Wby Mag. Will do the brake and stock work next. Their stainless steel sure cuts nice, I hope it shoots well. Will let you know when I get it done.

"A free people [claim] their rights, as derived from the laws of nature." — Thomas Jefferson

Finally got the rifle completed and out shooting. Found a good node using either the 150 TTSX BT or the 151 absolute hammer bullets at near 3550 fps at the muzzle. Shoots around 1/2 inch 3 shot group consistently. I think my ACE barrel works just fine!