Brux vs ace barrels

Ace is coming on very well ,Brux is Firmly established,as is Krieger ,K&P ,& Rocky Mountain barrel works (Mark Chanlynn) all Fantastic, Cheers 😲😆

Cuz of bad carbons they refuse to acknowledge. Several here and other places. Myself and 2 other good shooters I know personally, won't group for crap. They told me they're too busy with stuff overseas to even QC it, sent it in September, confirmed they had it, confirmed they haven't looked at it with lame @$$ excuses , and crickets........f em. Bartlein can pound sand. I just picked up 2 brux #5 25 cal 7.5tw blanks, ones getting it with an oddball deep set 25cm chamber I'll form 7saw brass in, will be over 3" with extra freebore on a Tikka, the other a 25prc for a bat bumblebee in the new unknown munitions 3.150 bottom metal. Also have some ace blanks at the smith, 2x 6.5mm 7.5tw that'll be my nrl hunter barrels this year, and a 30cal 9tw that'll be a 21" 300 norma imp. My smith needs to get busy! Winter/spring is usually when my load development gets done, before match season gets running hot and heavy.

Last edited: