Brux barrels

bsnyder

need few new barrels for rifles ive personally never heard much about these guys what are your thoughts? im staying away from carbon at the moment due to hunts closing in and cost. thanks in advance.

Brayden

need few new barrels for rifles ive personally never heard much about these guys what are your thoughts? im staying away from carbon at the moment due to hunts closing in and cost. thanks in advance.

Brayden
I have used them in the past with no problems what so ever they all shot good I have since gone to benchmark because that is the barrel my gunsmith prefers and have been very happy with them also

I have looked in to them a little, was your smith the only reason you switched, maybe a question for a different thread but why does no one shoot shillen any more?

I Liked them too when I shot them, I went to Hawk Hill exclusively for 3 yrs, I'd go back in a heartbeat.
Right now I am back on a Krieger kick, with one Bartlein.

I have looked in to them a little, was your smith the only reason you switched, maybe a question for a different thread but why does no one shoot shillen any more?
yes he is sold on the benchmarks he will use what ever you want I just follow his recommendations and have always been happy there are a lot of good barrel makers nowadays years back there were very few

Last two 338 edges I've built had 30" and 29" Brux light Palma fluted barrels. They have shot great. I would buy them again, no question

Can't imagine anything being better. Built 4 rifles with them. "Saved" 100 dollars using another brand recently . Not taking the cheap route ever again.