Ace barrels- Anyone using one?

pburton

A company that I normally order my barrel blanks from just started carrying Ace Barrel Co blanks. Up until today, I had never heard of them. I tried to search the web for information and reviews, and found very little about them. Anyone know anything about them or used them? Thanks!

Vudoo Gun Works use to use them on their rifles. May still.

1673807305207.png

I haven't talked to anyone who has tried them yet. I looked into them some and I haven't found much out. I heard a podcast from Shoot2Hunt and they interviewed the guys at Ace Barrels. Their processes and the way they describe them sounds like they're building great barrels and know their stuff. I'm going to try one out for my next barrel and see how it does.

Had a 6.5 prc built using an Ace barrel, 26" medium Palma, 7.75 twist. First 3 out of the barrel went .6" with 140 berger elite hunters and rl26 that were loaded for a different rifle. Mike at Manzella precision is pretty happy with how well the barrel dialed in and how consistent the lands and grooves are. Hope to shoot it more this weekend

just had a 22 creed spun up with one and a 6gt is in the works with one.
We'll blow me down! I've been following them regularly waiting for a 6mm blank. I read your post and went directly to their website and low and behold they are available. I'll have one soon.