7MM STW vs 28 Nosler

Yep! That "inherently accurate" crap is almost as funny as Hornady continuing to release previously fizzled-out wildcats for their "new and innovative cutting-edge technology" cartridges each year, and people all of a sudden can't get enough of them. LOL

While it's frustrating standing on the consumer side of things, the salesman part of my brain must admit its genius to watch all the sheep gather around and drool over the new shiny of something they wanted no part of 5-10 years prior when it went by a different name.
I sit here and read all the posts knowing I have and shoot regularly the 7mm STW, 28 Nosler, 7mm Dakota, 7 RUM and a 7mm-300WBY Mag and have done years of testing on all! The 7mm STW belted vase shoots circles out of all of them with the same projectile both 168 gr ABLR and the 195gr Berger EOL. All using Bartlien 28" sendero barrels! The 7 RUM is a little more accurate out to 280 yds but none of these calibers were designed for indoor shooting! 500 yds and out!!!!

I just looked back & I started this topic March 2012 LOL I chose a Cooper Model 58 in 7 STW. I have killed many animals with it the past several years, & I love it! Will be taking it to Montana in 5 days on a guided mule deer hunt, hope I have another 7STW success story when I return.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.