7mm STW Brotherhood - For those who shoot the 7mm Shooting Times Westerner

Sorry guys, big time off topic.
But does anybody know Outlaw State Bullets.
I need to know if they ship to Norway.
My sako 75 7mm stw takes care of the long range hunting but i need some short range bullets for my 458 socom.

OHHHH SH_T!!!!! You guys gonna make me get another gun!!!! COme on!!!! You already converted me to STW!!!! You are killing the bank!!! a
hahhahahahahahah
If you like the 6.5 SAUM, you should check out the 6.5 Sherman Short Mag - AKA the 6.5 SS.

Rich Sherman (elkaholic) designed it. Looks to be nasty.

On my switch-barrel rifle, I'm thinking really hard about having a 6.5 Sherman (not the SS) done, since it's a long-action cartridge & proprietizes off the .270 Win case.

Anyway, sorry for the derailment, just figured if you liked the 6.5 SAUM, then you should check out a cartridge built by one of our own locals here on the forum.

The New Rig is Good to Go .....It gave me a fit but I refused to yield:cool: 168 SMK over 81gr of H-1000 @3.6345 ...1st shot was a fouler and the next three are hard to tell apart ...This was shot at 100yd......No numbers yet but anyone who knows me knows I really dont care :D

Attachments

• 168.jpg
    168.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 12
The New Rig is Good to Go .....It gave me a fit but I refused to yield:cool: 168 SMK over 81gr of H-1000 @3.6345 ...1st shot was a fouler and the next three are hard to tell apart ...This was shot at 100yd......No numbers yet but anyone who knows me knows I really dont care :D

Wow!!!

That is really **** impressive buddy!

Congrats on getting it figured out.

The deer should be really scared now! :D

Stupid question here, I have a Nikon buckmaster 4.5 x 14. The clicks are supposed to be 1/4 moa at 100 but at 200 they're actually 1". At 600 they're roughly 3". Is it because the scope is at 14x?

Well Boys, I finally got one of my STWs to shoot. 100 yards in a little 15 MPH wind

Thanks to Butterbean for the guidance and just telling me to do it...
These are 168 Accubond LR over 83.5 Retumbo seated to 3.612X
This is the Cannon or the Traveling STW as she was named several months ago... I think she will eat soon.....
By the way, edge to edge is .4 inches in that picture...
Mario

Well Boys, I finally got one of my STWs to shoot. 100 yards in a little 15 MPH wind

This is the Cannon or the Traveling STW as she was named several months ago... I think she will eat soon.....
Mario
Way to go Bro ......And thats some great Trigger work

Mario

Whoa!!!

Now that's is a sniper's rifle!!!

Congrats on the load and awesome shooting!

My buddy ButterBean never fails to give excellent advice.

Do you know the velocity (fps) of that load?

No not yet. 30 in tube with 83.5 of retumbo. 215 primers

I'm gonna chrono it Wednesday morning before I leave for New Mexico for my valles caldera hunt. Also try to get my 338 lapua to shoot straight!!!! Hahahahaha

Thanks guys!!!