7mm short mag

baydog

does anyone have a favorite as far as the 7mm saum or the 7mm wsm? the only difference i'm seeing is about 100 fps
thanks..

The guys who have both seem to love them. The problem with the saum's is the difficulty in getting brass.

Thank you WildRose. For me that's strike 2 for the saum because the wsm seems to be a little faster and more popular so that would make the brass a little easier to find i'd hope. Neither gun is real popular here on the eastern shore of Va.. i'm having a little trouble finding either one to buy for under $1000 but i guess if i want it bad enough just have to work a little harder and longer or ask santa...well...since I have a 10 year old boy maybe i can get him to ask for me...that probally ain't gonna work either..don't think he'll want to use up one of wishes...I think Savage or Remington is about the only ones that still make those 2 caliber?
Thanks again
Scotty

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.