6MM Creedmoor Dead?

Don't worry, sooner or later someone will win some sort of LR shooting competition with one and it'll be the hottest and hardest to get new miracle cartridge the market has seen since the birth of the 6.5CM.

Or people will realize it is the simplest way to achieve what they want. No fire forming, not custom barrels/throats, factory ammunition.

I know, I know, it's not a mega Magnum needed to kill mice.

Or people will realize it is the simplest way to achieve what they want. No fire forming, not custom barrels/throats, factory ammunition.

I know, I know, it's not a mega Magnum needed to kill mice.
Unless it really takes off in a big way the major manufacturers will put out few if any rifles chambered in the 6CM so for at least the next few years, yes the way to get one will still be to build one on a new or existing action aka, rebarrel.

Ruger of course has it in the RPR and I think in a couple of choices with "The American" with Savage and Ruger seeming to be the companies most investing in it but there's a few Bergarras and X bolts as well.

To me it should be an excellent varmint/deer round at least out to 400-600yds and a handy dandy plinker for "range days" as well.

Unless it really takes off in a big way the major manufacturers will put out few if any rifles chambered in the 6CM so for at least the next few years, yes the way to get one will still be to build one on a new or existing action aka, rebarrel.

Ruger of course has it in the RPR and I think in a couple of choices with "The American" with Savage and Ruger seeming to be the companies most investing in it but there's a few Bergarras and X bolts as well.

To me it should be an excellent varmint/deer round at least out to 400-600yds and a handy dandy plinker for "range days" as well.
What bullet would you run in for deer/antelope hunting out to those ranges?

"Flying bombs"

A 485 yard shot on a cow elk with a 6mm Creedmoor shooting Hornady 108 ELD-M bullets. One shot, one kill from a 10-year-old girl. The cow made it maybe 50 yards. Full video to come.

You don't have to worry at 485 yds about a high velocity impact causing the bullet to breakup without penetrating well.

That's just getting into the kind of impact velocity those bullets are made to perform well at, particularly the ELD-X.

It was 485yds (per the videos description).

Nothing cryptic here. The video shows what it shows.
It didn't show the range, I had to get it off of his original post on Youtube.

It also doesn't give us any idea as to the terminal performance other than a dead doe who was obviously not a DRT quick, clean kill.