6MM Creedmoor Dead?

It didn't show the range, I had to get it off of his original post on Youtube.

It also doesn't give us any idea as to the terminal performance other than a dead doe who was obviously not a DRT quick, clean kill.
*cow elk

The flying bomb should have made the "doe" "drt".

*cow elk

The flying bomb should have made the "doe" "drt".
Oh lordy, I'll never recover, I called a cow a doe!🤣

No, if it blew up shallow there wouldn't be enough internal damage to produce a quick, clean, humane kill. The animal will simply have to bleed out or have another shot fired to end it quickly.

Both of which would be flying bombs at those impact velocities. Both are far too fragile to be dependable at that kind of range.
Just out of curiosity…. what have you shot with either of those bullets, and what were the results?

Have you had any personal experiences with this bullet? I just picked up a 6mm creed and about to start reloading so if you have any first hand experience on game I would greatly appreciate it. I love the 210 hunting vld in my 300 win mag
I know you didn't ask me but I have put together a few 6mm creeds that run the 105 hybrids. They have been used on cow elk and down. Furthest kill was at mid 400s I think I would need to ask the guy I put it together for. The 105 hybrid is a great bullet, I am curious about the 109 hybrid but I think I would have to add freebore to fit it, I would have to check the specs. Give the 105 a try!

I know you didn't ask me but I have put together a few 6mm creeds that run the 105 hybrids. They have been used on cow elk and down. Furthest kill was at mid 400s I think I would need to ask the guy I put it together for. The 105 hybrid is a great bullet, I am curious about the 109 hybrid but I think I would have to add freebore to fit it, I would have to check the specs. Give the 105 a try!
Thank you! I was more or less asking anyone! I think I will give them a try if I can ever find any! I'm new to this "small" caliber stuff. I'm a big 300 win mag guy so it's hard for me to switch but I think it will be a great deer and antelope cartridge for mid to close range here in Montana and an occasional elk within 500 I would think.

Not dead but has made dead - 😂 target was 300 yards

Attachments

• F2DB2D1E-48D3-4DEB-A127-E82C7A9CD5C2.jpeg
    F2DB2D1E-48D3-4DEB-A127-E82C7A9CD5C2.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 58
  • EAA0B97C-D105-4595-8362-10B4856A7EEA.jpeg
    EAA0B97C-D105-4595-8362-10B4856A7EEA.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 57