Which 6mm creedmoor

44ron85

So I'm looking for a Christmas present for my son, he's decided on a 6mm creedmoor. I'm trying to decide what kind to get, don't seem to be near as many options as there is in 6.5 cm. My budget is around $1500, was leaning towards a bergara but seems they have removed the 6mm offering from some of there rifles.

You can get This one and get a MDT Field Stock

So I'm looking for a Christmas present for my son, he's decided on a 6mm creedmoor. I'm trying to decide what kind to get, don't seem to be near as many options as there is in 6.5 cm. My budget is around $1500, was leaning towards a bergara but seems they have removed the 6mm offering from some of there rifles.
I bet he would be happy w/ any caliber. I know I would have as a kid. Here's a beautiful set of rifles. Does he already have a 6.5 PRC or CM ? The Sauers are to be top notch.

I bet he would be happy w/ any caliber. I know I would have as a kid. Here's a beautiful set of rifles. Does he already have a 6.5 PRC or CM ? The Sauers are to be top notch.

I have 2 6.5 creedmoors right now, he's just wanting something different for himself. I think the prc would be a little more recoil than he'd want ( he's 9 years old) I would like to get a prc for myself though.

I did consider the zermatt orgin, but by the time I buy a stock and trigger I'm getting into the price range of a couple other new options.