6.5 BEANMORE

Slow down! I am still trying to figure out how to get myself a 6.5 Beanmore. :D
From what I have seen lately maybe just skip the 6 and head towards a 22 Beanmore.
Trump the 22 creedmoor?
One thing at a time....one thing at a time.(that was advice to myself)
Call Hammer, they will set you up with a BEANMORE

Call Hammer, they will set you up with a BEANMORE
The call is the easy part! The money is iffy right now.(not really but I am conservative) Need to let taxes get figured and my calf crop sold first.
My plan is possibly ordering a new prefit 6.5 creedmoor barrel from Northland and having it sent to them. Then they can ream it and send it on to me. If that is possible.(I may have to break down a gun and send them the action also.) Trying to decide on a Rem 700 or Savage action.
This will be my first wildcat and first custom barrel.

The call is the easy part! The money is iffy right now.(not really but I am conservative) Need to let taxes get figured and my calf crop sold first.
My plan is possibly ordering a new prefit 6.5 creedmoor barrel from Northland and having it sent to them. Then they can ream it and send it on to me. If that is possible.(I may have to break down a gun and send them the action also.) Trying to decide on a Rem 700 or Savage action.
There are a few folks I know that are doing the exact same thing you are thinking 😉

Send your action with the barrel. I had a conversation about this with Eric (the gunsmith) and they have a special Go/No Go Gauge for the Beanmore in order to headspace it properly. I'm just trying to figure out what donor rifle I want to use. Eric said he prefers a Rem 700 or clone action to work with.

Send your action with the barrel. I had a conversation about this with Eric (the gunsmith) and they have a special Go/No Go Gauge for the Beanmore in order to headspace it properly. I'm just trying to figure out what donor rifle I want to use. Eric said he prefers a Rem 700 or clone action to work with.
Problem is that I don't have a 6.5 creed. So that is why I am thinking use an action I have and put the money into a custom barrel. So I have to come up with a plan like you of what donor rifle to use. This way I won't waste money on a factory 6.5 creed rifle, new or used, that might not have a good barrel to start with. My thinking was that a custom Savage prefit Shilen Select Match in 6.5 Creed for $375 would be the best chance at me getting a "shooter"?

Is my thinking on the right track? I have never rebarreled or custom barreled before.

I have never had a wildcat or a 6.5 either. 🤣 I was with Bean on the 6.5. I really may dive into a Beanmore though. Hate to have to buy a needmore first though.🤣

Main reason for this post is to share in the journey with Bean. Just watched this on YouTube. I think the 36.5 shoulder is one of the best parts!🤣 Thanks for the video Bean!

Conversion of the chambering is a justifiable reason to buy a man bun gun.
But there are so many man buns and so few of us

Top secret development going on down under.
The 3 1/2 inch magnum 12 Guage Beanmore. @fordy might know of some need for this thing.

Attachments

• e8a39240c090abaf62771718e9285ecffd8a7e20_2_750x1000.jpeg
    e8a39240c090abaf62771718e9285ecffd8a7e20_2_750x1000.jpeg
    58.5 KB · Views: 93

Recent Posts